Diet Foods for Diabetics-Diabetes Nutrition|control tips
According to a survey, this food controls your sugar level, know more about Diabetics food Visit now & Find More Results. Easy to find DIET for Diabetics food
1 Friendly Diet for diabetes
- It’s linked with your better health, about 75 g per day of green vegetables would provide enough nitrate to develop health benefits.
- Non-starchy vegetables are very good for health and it has Vitamin C, K, A
- Green Vegetables are always good better junk food and help to cure all disease.
- This is the best weapon for human health.
Tips for control diabetes
- Don’t drink: Alcohol has to contain added sugars that increase blood glucose levels and dehydrate the body.
- Avoid stress: Stress can affect your blood sugar levels. So, a good way to control your diabetes is to keep stress free.
- Listen to your body: Diabetes means your body is/will change, so it’s important for you to listen to what it’s trying to tell(body) you. pay attention to your body.
- Always Enjoy yourself: if you enjoy yourself then less chance to disease cover to your body.
- Exercise: it’s good for everybody for most of the health problem and it helps reduce stress and gives more energy and make relax.
- regular checkups: most mandatory for a diabetes patient to checkups every day and getting tests.
- Stop smoking: If you smoke, your chance of getting these problems is higher, Talk with your doctor about ways to quit.
- Control your blood pressure: people can do this with regular exercise, a balanced diet and keeping a healthy weight.
Avoid food for control diabetes
- Dried foods
- Rice, pasta and White Bread
- Flavored Coffee Drinks
- Honey, Agave Nectar
- Eat salty food
- sweetened fruits
- Canned fruit
(Different between 1-2 days)
Breakfast (40 g carbohydrates, 290 calories)
- ½(cup) outs cooked in milk and water
- 1-2 medium plum
- 25 cherries
- 2 tsp. ground flaxseed
Lunch (30 g carbohydrates, 320 calories)
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 1/2 cups Vegetable Soup·
- 4 dried apricots·
- 3 1/2 cups Mixed Greens with Sliced Apple
Dinner (40 g carbohydrates, 455 calories)
- 2 serving Meatballs
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 Banana Bitesknow
KNOW MORE ABOUT 4 Healthy food