Health benefits of garlic
People use garlic as good food or medicine for more than 4000 years. This article shows the health benefits of garlic and so more. Visit and know more…
Top Health benefits of garlic
- Superpowers of garlic have been from the ancient Egyptians, who gave garlic to slaves for building the pyramids in order to increase their efficiency and stamina. Garlic reduces the tendency of blood to clot.
- It helps to improve blood flow throughout our body and acts as a dilator by causing blood vessels to expand & blood pressure to drop.
- A researcher, recently reported that “even smallest amounts of the Garlic, 2 or 3 grams, will have a tendency effect on the prevents blood clots from growing and becoming problematic. It helps to clot blood also & its dose is from 35 grams to 40 grams. Garlic seems to most effective in promoting beneficial changes in the blood fat composition and platelet adhesiveness.”
- it also lowers cholesterol, LDL cholesterol levels while also increasing the cholesterol HDL (beneficial).
- and it has some properties of anti-tumor. Garlic oil inhibits enzymes that is curtail the production of prostaglandins.
- A study also shows an inverse relationship between the incidence of stomach cancer and garlic intake. Studies even suggest that garlic may lower the risk of colon cancer by 30% and stomach cancer by as much as 40%. Garlic inhibits the formation of chemicals that could trigger stomach cancer. There have also been claims that garlic can shrink cancers of the skin and lungs.
- Finally, the essential oils in garlic are excreted through the lungs, which means that it is particularly effective for clearing respiratory ailments.
- The most important property of Garlic can’t be neglected.
- The beneficial effects on bone health come from garlic’s ability to minimize bone loss by increasing estrogens in females.
- Another study shows that a daily dose of garlic extract decreased the deficiency of estrogens. It was also shown to help combat osteoarthritis of the breakdown of the joint cartilage and underlying bone.
- The most important thing you also do for your health/fitness is eating a diverse diet of natural, unprocessed foods.
- Garlic is an amazing ingredient that imparts a unique and wonderful taste to the food it is cooked with. If you may like garlic and it encourages you to eat your vegetables, then it’s good for your health.
- If it makes you feel slightly better knowing that it may help your heart or reduce the inflammation, that’s awesome(but less important).
- Garlic (28 grams) gives about 40 calories, contains about 10 grams of carbohydrates, 2.8 gm of protein and 0.70 gm of a fibber.
- Vitamin C and Allicin in garlic are so powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral agents.
- Allicin is effective for infections like colds, flu, stomach viruses, tuberculosis, and botulism.
- Benefit for newborn baby-You can begin giving garlic to babies between 5 and 9 months of age. However, some babies may find it difficult to digest it, while some babies could develop an allergy.
- The reaction to garlic can manifest in the form of cramps, vomiting or diarrhea. Visit a pediatrician if you observe any of these symptoms. medical advice the right away if your baby has breathing trouble or severe reactions.
- Cancer is classified in different ways, and the health benefits of garlic will also help in attaining your healthy body by helping reduce the risk of some cancer. This is with the help of the main component, Allicin, which works is an antioxidant.
- It is much more powerful when obtained from garlic rather than other some vegetables that have Allin in them such as; shallots. Garlic does not fully cure cancer but promotes healthy immunities that can assist in reducing the risk of some cancers.
- Garlic has been found to be effective in helping diabetics and cardiomyopathy.
- When people ate 6g of garlic, the equivalent of two cloves, with bread and cheese, there was no difference in the ratings between then and when they simply ate the bread and cheese on its own.
- But when the dosage was doubled to 10g or five cloves, the men were judged to smell more attractive than when they hadn’t eaten it.
- Garlic can thin blood similar to the effect of aspirin.
- Garlic is a valuable medicine for asthma, coughs, the difficulty of breathing, and most other disorders of the lungs, being of particular virtue in chronic bronchitis.
- It enables the lining of the stomach to produce more to more enzymes. These enzymes digest the food properly so that there will less that would end up as stored fat.
Do you know- how to get to sleep fast?
Most health benefit of garlic
- Thromboembolism Prevention
- Cancer Prevention
- Blood Pressure Stabilization
- Immunity Boost
- Cold Sore Annihilation
- Kidney Infections
- Stretch Mark Removal
- Weight Loss Aid
- Alcohol-Induced Liver Injury Protection
- increase blood-clot dissolving activity
- Reduce the risks of diabetes
- Attack bacteria that cause infection
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers
Garlic benefits for skin
It has anti-oxidant properties to kill bacteria. Rub sliced garlic on the affected area. Or, crush some cloves of garlic and apply its juice on the acne-prone skin. Wait for five to six minutes to do away with the unsightly blemishes.
Dandruff is the biggest and very common problem. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of garlic work well to treat itchy scalp and excessive dandruff. Apart from this, the sulfur content in garlic prevents infection and reduces dandruff.
As garlic is a power pack of antioxidants, it fights the free of radicals in our skin and keeps skin firm and younger. Its consumption produces collagens, which reduces wrinkles. Prepare a juice of crushed garlic cloves and add it to your regular facemask to prevent premature aging. it’s the biggest benefit of women.
Nails easily get exposed to infection resulting in dull and yellow stained nails. The anti-fungal nature of garlic not only prevents but also protects our nails from the infection. Soak the cotton ball into crushed garlic cloves juice and rub against the cuticles.