How to quit smoking easily?
The easy way to quit smoking and if you want to quit smoking then it’s the right place to find an idea. know more knowledge visit the site.
Everything all about your mind.
find a strong reason why you do want to quit????
Social benefits of quitting smoking
- Quitting smoking is the best health benefit of any age, when you stop smoking then your body will start to repair itself and the risk of growing smoke-related illness begins to decrease. And you’ll feel in your control, not of feeling that a cigarette is controlling you.,
- You will save lakh of money in your whole life that you can save or spend on other expensive things.
- Heart disease risk decreased by 50%. your heart pulse rate will return to a more normalized state. A cigarette has nicotine.
- If you quit then the absence of nicotine will inevitably come a cascade of withdrawal symptoms. Smoking gives your body to many harmful chemicals, including nicotine and tar.
- As research, your immune system works hard and difficult to defend the body against these poisons. Once your body far away by these poisons, the immunity system can begin functioning more to more normal.
Do you know-Best foods to gain weight
Benefits for women
- If a woman didn’t smoke the time of pregnancy, infant death would be reduced by approximately 12%.
- Who quit smoking before pregnancy or during the first 2 to 3 months of pregnancy have the same lower risk of having a lower birth weight baby as a woman who has never ever smoked.
- In the later stages of pregnancy who quit smoking (for women), infants have high birth weight compared to women who continue to smoke.
- 3 years after the last cigarette, their risk of cancer reduces.
- Non-smokers reach menopause 3 – 5 years later than smokers.
How to quit smoking easily??
1-Make a plan
Always having a plan can make your quit day faster and easier. A quit plan gives you ways to stay focused on that plan and be confident, always motivated to quit.
2- Stay busy
Stay busy is the best way to make you smoke-free and very helping to quit.
- Every day Exercise
- Call to friend
- Book reading
- Eat chew gum, candy
- Drink lots of water
- Go to a movie
- Clean house
- Last but not least engage with your good habit
3- play a useful game
- This game is all about financial rewards.
- First, calculate how many cigarettes you smoke every day.
- Then what is the cost of these cigarettes?
- (For example-you smoke 4 cigarettes, per cigarettes cost is $10 when you spend $10*4=$40)
- Calculate for a year $40*365=$14600(it’s a big amount you are spent only for your body illness/year)
- And then last think about 10 years.
- Play this game and realize that how much you spend on that instant of saving or spending another thing then you must be benefited.
4-understand the Risk of smoking
Smoking can affect your whole body. This is a poison that grows slowly in your body. Heart, lungs face, the inner and outer body also most affected on that. Some research says that “you think I smoke only one cigarette, no like that but that cigarette eats a whole day (24hour) in your life”. It is the right time to think that how much the cigarette you smoke your past life and now.
5- fix a Quit Date
A quit date is your personal commitment and it is important because it prepares your mind subconsciously. Fix a date within the next week or next month. It doesn’t have to be a special day.
Avoid a day when you know that you’ll be busy or tense, or have a special day/event that could be a trigger. Write your quit date somewhere, and look at it every day. Let your determination strong build as you get closer.
Some people find/choose a therapist when quitting smoking.”It can be very helpful if you see someone that has expertise in that area,” Morgan said. “But one-to-one counseling is not everybody’s cup of tea.”If you can’t quit reading above of this post then you can take help from the best therapist, it’s the best option for you.
Smokers are the vertical wrinkles around the mouth that come from pursuing lips to draw on a cigarette again and again. Smoking-related skin damage can cause sag skin in parts of your body.
Few experts suspect that the increased risk comes from a lower immune system due to the toxins in the smoke of the cigarette. acne inversa is the risk factor of cigarette smoking. skin cancer main reason is smoking.
smoking is very dangerous for an asthma patient, pregnancy, heart disease patient.
2- Tobacco/cancer affects your cancer risk
Cause for smoking 10 million people die every year, including about more than 70% of all lung cancer deaths.
- Pharynx (throat)
- Myeloid leukemia
According to a Healthy site, smoking and tobacco use cause stained teeth, bad breath and a bad sense of taste. all-time, smoking can hide your immunity system, producing more concern side-effects that include a reduced ability to recover after surgery. Because of this, also smoking is one, most of the significant risk factors.
The single biggest cause of cancer is Smoking in the world.
BE SMOKE-FREE WORLD